20.9.10

evol ycul

I'm sinking deeper now I'm falling through the cracks yes I'm a creeper now clinging to the scraps I look for every reason not to stick to the tracks even though misery's a bitch so picture your tracks when reality hits the silent truth smacks my brain descarts the truth and I deny the facts it's a knife to the heart every time it attacks I'm like a bug to a flame cought in the traps I've got venim in my veins I've got pioson in my heart all my shattered dreams are tearing me apart I've got poison in my heart I've got venim in my veins I've got pioson in my heart all my shattered dreams are tearing me apart I've got poison in my heart I'm getting closer to the edge but the lights are gettin' brighter feel the blood rush to my head I guess I'm feeling lighter the room is getting smaller the air is gettin tighter yes I'm the underdog up against the ultimate fighter my adrenalin is gasoline and I'm the igniter.


Måååske har du fattet den - yesyesyes Lucy Love har udgivet ny single - Poison - sm udkommer på hendes kommende album KILO d. 18 oktober! uff jeg glæder mig.g

No comments: