6.4.11

dearblankpleaseblank

Jeg er faldet over den her mega fede hjemmeside med de sjoveste breve, jeg vil lige komme med et par eksempler på de fjollede breve, resten kan du læse på http://www.dearblankpleaseblank.com/.
I just found a really cool website with really fun letters, I'll just write a couple of examples of the silly letters and them you can go read the rest at www.dearblankpleaseblank.com.

  • Dear electrical outlet, Is this as awkward for you as it is for me? Sincerely, the plug.
  • Dear women complaining about periods, How do you think we feel? Sincerely, tampons
  • Dear Chuck Norris. Yes I can barbecue underwater. Sincerely, Spongebob
  • Dear girls, Please realize that clothing printed with the word "sexy" does not increase your sexiness in any way whatsoever. Sincerely, you're a walking oxymoron.
  • Dear homework, I was going to finish you, but then I found my mom's laser pointer. Sincerely, 45 minutes later...
  • Dear hair, Here's the plan, I stop burning you, drowning you, and pulling you if you just automatically look gorgeous everyday. Sincerely, fed up girls.
  • Dear autotune, Thanks for the career. Sincerely, Disney channel stars

  • Dear alcohol, Please continue to make me the best dancer on the planet. Sincerely, anonymous





No comments: