19.4.11

(fødsels)dagens


SUNNIES: URBAN OUTFITTERS, TEE: COOKIE FACTORY, SKIRT: ZARA,
TIGHTS: H&M, SHOES: JEFFREY CAMPBELL (yes, I cycled all day with the
jeffrey campbell shoes - surprisingly easy actually! and fun.)

Jæs, i dag er det min fødselsdag! jeg har fået dagen til at gå med morgenmad med mine forældre og kæresten, cykeltur til Gigantium for at se vores tidligere efterskoles gymnastik- opvisning og derefter på cyklen igen ind til Aalborg for at hygge og købe dit og dat sammen med min søde kæreste. Derefter hoppede han på toget og min søster hoppede på en cykel og cyklede med mig hjem. aftens-maden stod på 4 for-skellige vegetarretter, snart er der kagemand og senere står aftenen på poetryslam sammen med nogle af mine søde klasse-kammerater! sikker en dag, og vejret har været top dollar!

yes, today is my birthday! I spent my day with breakfats with my boyfriend and parents, the my boy and I cycled to Gigantium to se our prior continuation school's gymnastics recital. Then we cycled to Aalborg to buy stuff and chill, and he ent of the train home. My sister joined me to cycle home and we and our parents had 4 delicious vegetarian dishes for dinner. now we'll soon have birthdaycake and tonight I'll be going to whatch some poetyslam with my lovely classmates! Amazing birthday! and the weather is great!

No comments: