13.5.11

verdenshold

The inmarch-suits as always in the Danish colours, red and white.
for det første: endelig virker Blogger igen! jeg her kedet mig sådan hele dagen, fordi jeg ikke har kunnet lave noget her på bloggen, selvom jeg har planlagt det ene og det andet. Men nu til sagen: i går var jeg i Gigantium for at se verdensholdet (et dansk udtagelseshold i gymnastik der rejser verden rundt med mere end 100 opvisninger på en sæson) og som altid er de super gode! jeg havde taget kameraet med og tog et par billeder, men der er så meget jeg gerne vil vise jer, at jeg har gjort alle billederne meget flade, så I kan se flest mulige billeder af den flotte 1½ times lange opvisning.

firstly: finally Blogger is working again! I've been so bored all day, because I haven't been able to do anything aon the blog even though I've planned a lot. now, to the case: yesterday I was in Gigantium to watch the National Danish Performance Team ig gymnastics and as allways they were amazing! I bought my camera and snapped about 500 pics, and I have so much I wan to show you, that I've had to crop the tops and bottoms off of all the photos, just so you can see most possible photos of the amazing 1½ hour show.
definately the best series. very elegant and classic, I love the series where they're wearing leotards only.
one of the cool transitions between the series, when they went from rythmics to spring.
again: gorgeous, classic and elegant girls in leotards only.

one of my luckiest shots. the guys' series were great too - better than any male rythmics I've ever seen.
you have to have pretty good muscels and balance to compeed with those guys!


guys with clubs? well yeah, and they rocked 'em!

the only good spring shot I got.

No comments: