26.3.11

forårsgardaroben

yellow shiny tee : second hand from Paris, orange tube top: second hand from Aalborg, orange skirt: Zara, orange-peach knot-on-the-back top: H&M

pink shiny tee: second hand from Dublin, pink 80's necklace: second hand from Aalborg, pink jacket: Mads Nørgaard, violet opposites attract top: Monki, Purple and blues turban: second hand from Dublin, blue and white stripe blouse: McQ by Alexander McQueen.

belts: monki, H&M, vero moda, Zara. Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Jeg har bikset en lille serie af billeder sammen af de ting der nok vil være hovedelementerne i min forårsgardarobe med henblik på farver. Jeg har nok især taget min inspiration fra Jill Sander dette forår, da denne forårskollektion fuldstændig appellerer til min neon-farvekærlighed.

Spring wardrobe
I've mixed up a bunch of pictures of the things that probably will make the key-elements in my spring-wardrobe, concerning colours. I've especially taken my inspiration from Jill Sander this spring, because that collection appeals completely to my love of neon colours.

1 comment:

Coralie said...

Oh gosh you can completely color block ! I especially love the first serie of photos, I want them !
thanks for your comment :)


xxx



www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG