13.7.11

Paris dag 2: cup of tea

Efter en god gåtur rundt i hele Paris fik jeg mig et hvil på Tea by Thé ved Palais Royal ved Louvre. Jeg fik mig en god kop Mango-Mango te og en muffin og skrev en hyggelig besked i min fødselsdagsgave til Kia, "How to be an explorer of the world". Tea by Thé er et yderst anbefalelsesværdigt sted, hvor man kan sidde og kigge på mennesker på pladsen udenfor.

After a long walk around Paris, I had a rest at Tea by Thé at Palais Royal near Louvre. I had a good cup of Mango-Mango tea and a muffin and I wrote a cute message for Kia in a book I'll give her as a birthdaygift. Tea by Thé is a recommendable place, I'd say. You can sit both inside and outside and look at the people at the square outside.

3 comments:

vallstreet said...

nice pics! i like your outfits!
visit my blog if you want and follow me if you like!
xoxo

http://vallstreetishere.blogspot.com

Louise Storegaard said...

SUPER fed blog, seriøst! Lyder som om Paris er fedt :-)

Følger dig nu!
Hilsen Louise
www.storegaard.blogspot.com

Phuong said...

nice post, love paris!

Travel in Style